Netflix basically is an online streaming service through which you can watch famous TV shows, movies, documentaries and many more without single commercial which is a best part of it. You can download Netflix’s application from play store and can watch unlimited TV shows and movies by stating on one device and resuming on other.
How it Works?
- First go to Play Store
- Type Netflix
- Then you will got Netflix
- Click on Download
- After downloading and opening
On very first screen you you will see Options:
1. JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH
then below it three more options:
3. Smart TVs
7. Apple TV
8. Blu-ray Players
9.Tablet with option “Watch instantaly or download later” and use any Computer and watch instantly in your browser.
First option is “Join Free for a Month”
Then you can opt for a plan and there are 3 types of plans available.
1. Basic for rupees 500
2. Standard for rupees 650
3. Premium for rupees 800 with list of services.
Now clicking on “JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH”
- It will ask you to choose your plan.
- Then select your plan you want to opt.
- It will be free for a month.
- Then create an account with “Sign up to start your free month”
- Enter your email
- Then click on term and condition check box and then Continue
You will get option “Subscribe with Google play”
after clicking on this-a message will display on which just click continue and then it will show payment methods
- Add credit or Debit card
- Use Vodafone billing
- Add net banking
- Redeem Code
Here you can choose you payment method to continue.