Cucumber Cooler Recipe
Delicious combination of cucumber and curds and what’s best about it is that it needs no cooking. A welcome thought a hot day, isn’t it?
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 ½ cups fresh curd
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A few leaves of fresh mint
An electric blender
- Peel the cucumber and remove as many seeds as possible.
- Put all the ingredients except the mint into the blender container and blend smooth. Check seasoning and chill well.
- Serve garnished with the fresh mint leaves, chopped fine.