Leftover Rice Rotla
Rice Rotla-It’s a good idea to use leftover meal to cook something delicious. Here we are giving a very easy and flavoursome recipe from leftover rice which you can have in your breakfast.
- Leftover rice (chawal)
- Curd 1 cup (dahi) or according to quantity of rice
- 1 onion chopped (pyaz)
- Salt according to taste (namak)
- Green chili or can use red chili powder (mirchi)
- Turmeric (Haldi)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (hara dhaniya)
- Wheat flour (aata)
- Take leftover rice (chawal) in a bowl according to how many rotlas you want make.
- Now add curd (dahi) and salt and let it soak for 8 to 10 minutes and then add turmeric, chopped onion, chopped green chili, chopped coriander leaves and wheat flour and make it thick dough so that you can roll it out easily like a pancake.
- Take a non-stick pan apply some vegetable oil on it and then put rolled rotla in it. You can pour some more oil on side of rotla if you need it. Keep on flipping until it become brown and crispy both side.
- Now serve it with curd, hari chutney or pickle.