- 250 gms paneer – cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 large capsicum – cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large onion – cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large tomato – cut into 1″ pieces
- 6-7 flakes garlic – crushed and chopped
- 2 green chillies – chopped finely
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp 8 to 8 sauce
- a dash of tobasco or capsico sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- salt to taste 1/2 tsp – approx.
- Heat 142 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or karahi.
- Add capsicum and onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove pulp of tomato pieces and add to the paneer. Saute for a few seconds.
- Remove all vegetables and paneer from the karahi and keep aside.
- Heat 1-1/2 tbsp oil in a clean karahi. Add crushed garlic and green chillies.
- Add all sauces. Cook on slow fire for a few seconds. Add the cooked vegetables and paneer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat, sprinkling water occasionally, if required, till the sauces coat the paneer and vegetables.