Cold Coffee with Ice-cream Recipe
For each glass you will need:
- 3/4 glass milk
- 3/4 -1 teaspoon coffee
- Ice Cream (vanilla, chocolate or coffee ice-cream)
- Sugar to taste
- A few drops vanilla essence (optional)
- 2-3 ice cubes, crushed
A blender or manual shaker
- Heat a few tablespoons of the milk and pour over the coffee and sugar. Leave to infuse for a few minutes.
- Into the blender container put all the ingredients including the coffee. Blend till frothy.
- Add a scoop of vanilla, chocolate or coffee ice-cream to the glass of coffee just before serving for a special treat.
- Pour out into glasses and serve immediately.
Use any essence and a drop of food flavoring to make a shake of the flavor you feel like. In that case, omit the first step of the recipe. Instead of an essence you may use any concentrate.