You will need –
- 1 Kulfi mould per person
- 2-1/2 litres of milk
- 2 cups sugar
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- 6 cardamoms
- Bring the milk to a boil and then boil rapidly on full heat, stirring often so that it does not boil over or stick to the bottom.
- For this, a large and thick bottomed vessel is ideal. When the milk is about 1/3 its original volume, add sugar and boil again till very thick.
- Remove from heat and add the cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Keep stirring, so that no cream is formed at the top.
- When cola fill in the washed and drained wet kulfi moulds. Set in the freezer to set, increasing the setting of the fridge to maximum.
- Takes about three to four hours to set properly.
- When serving, dip each mould in water, unscrew the cap and invert in a plate. Serve immediately.