- 1 litre milk
- 3/4 cups – 100 gms sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4-5 tsp cornflour
- 60 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- a few drops ruh kewra (essence)
- 7-8 pista (pistachio) pieces
- 8-10 almonds
- Boil milk and let it thicken till it is reduced to half.
- Dissolve cornflour in %4 cup water and add it to the milk, stirring continuously.
- Keep stirring for a few minutes till thick. Remove from fire.
- Mix sugar with 2 cup water and cook till sticky syrup is formed.
- Add grated paneer and stir.
- Add this mixture to the milk.
- Cool and Add ruh kewra.
- Pour in a serving dish.
- Decorate with sliver leaf, shredded pista, and blanched almonds.
- Chill before serving.