Chinese Stir-Fried Vegetables Recipe
Vegetables cooked in this way look very attractive, are tasty and being very mild, are a good counterpart to the spicy mutton. To have combination of vegetables is good for our health moreover for vegetarian people it is a feast. In, Chinese Stir-Fried Vegetables Recipe you can make a combination of vegetables of you choice or vegetables available according to season. This recipe give twist to commonly made mixed vegetables.
- 1 cup shelled peas
- 1-1/2 cup each shredded cabbage
- Cauliflower and carrots
- 3tblsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ajinomoto Salt
- Take a pan in which half boil the peas; add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to the water to keep them green.
- Now, drain the water and keep peas aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a shallow wide pan (like a kadahi a wok), and when really hot, drop all the vegetables in; fry them on medium heat for five minutes, tossing all the vegetables, so that they get evenly fried and cooked.
- After it, add the salt and ajinomoto, fry for a few minutes more and then turn off the flame and remove the pan.
- Now, serve while hot.