Dry Fruits and Paneer Kheer
- Milk 500 ml
- Paneer 200 gm
- Sugar 1/3 Cup (4 tbsp)
- Water 1/2 Cup
- Nestle Milk Maid 1/2 Cup
- Almonds 1 tbsp
- Raisen 1 tbsp
- Pistachios 1 tbsp
- Charonji 1 tbsp
- Dry Coconut 1 tbsp (Sliced)
- Cardamon Powder 5 to6 Pcs
- Boil Milk and Nestle milkmaid till it gets half the quantity on the medium flame. Let is cool down at room temperature.
- Mix the Grated Cheese (Paneer) and all crushed dry fruits.
- Boil water and sugar so that sugar gets dissolved completely and the solvent gets thick.
- Now add the mixture of Grated cheese and fry fruits to the water solvent , also add cardamom powder to it। Mix well and let it get cool.
- Now add mixture to the condensed milk and mixed it well, the recipe Dry Fruits Paneer Kheer is ready.
- Keep Kheer in the fridge for 1 hr and then ready to serve.