Veg Cheese Toasts
- 4 bread slices – toasted
- 1/4 of a small cabbage – chopped finely
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 150 gms paneer (cottage cheese) – cut into thin slices
- 2 firm small tomatoes – cut into slices
- butter enough to spread on 4 slices
- salt, pepper to taste
- Toast slices lightly.
- Butter a toast.
- Cover it with slices of paneer.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper on it.
- Mix tomato ketchup to chopped cabbage.
- 6 Sprinkle some cabbage on the paneer slice.
- Cut the toast into two rectangular halves. Top each half with a tomato slice.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper.
- Place in a heated oven for 3-4 minutes for just enough time to heat the toast.
- Serve hot.