Frosty Watermelon Ice Cream
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin 2 tablespoons water 2 tablespoons lime juice 2 tablespoons honey 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Stir and let stand 1-2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Place lime juice, honey and gelatin mixture in a blender.
- Add 1 cup watermelon; cover and process until blended. Add remaining watermelon, 1 cup at a time, processing after each addition until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow dish; freeze until almost firm. In a chilled bowl, beat with an electric mixer until mixture is bright pink. Divide among 4 serving dishes; freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.