Frozen Pineapple-Kiwi Ice Cream
3 cups cubed fresh pineapple 1 cup water, divided 8 teaspoons sugar, divided 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks 2 cups sliced peeled kiwifruit (about 6 medium)
- Place pineapple, 1/2 cup water and 4 teaspoons sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined.
- Divide among cups. Top cups with foil and insert sticks through foil.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place kiwi and remaining water and sugar in food processor; pulse until combined.
- Spoon over pineapple layer. Freeze, covered, until firm.
1 pop: 50 calories, O fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.