Keema (Minced Meat) Parantha
You will need –
- 500 gms Keema
- 2 medium sized onions
- 2 green chilies
- 8 petals garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tblsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- 2 tomatoes
- salt and chili powder to taste
- 2 tblsp. Oil
- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- 4 tblsp. melted veg. ghee or margarine
- salt to taste
- ghee for frying
- Chop the onions finely. Grind the garlic and ginger. Heat oil, fry onions, add garlic ginger paste. Fry again.
- Add the minced meat, fry well. Add salt, chili powder and garam masala.
- Chop the tomatoes finely and add to the meat. Mix well and cook on gentle heat till dry.
- Add the chopped chilies and coriander leaves.
- Make a stiff dough with the flour, ghee, salt and water. Knead well and divide into lemon sized balls(about 20 to 24).
- Roll out to the size of a saucer (about 5 to 6 inches in diameter). Spread about 1 to 1- 1/2 tblsp. of the mixture on one chapati, cover with another, press and seal the edge properly.
- Roll out lightly or press out a little with hands, taking care to keep the edges sealed. Shallow fry on medium heat till light brown on both sides.