Paneer Kulcha Sandwich/Pizza
- 6 readymade kulchas
- 1/3 cup chilli garlic tomato ketchup
- 150 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 onion – very finely chopped
- 1 capsicum – very finely chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- Mix onion and capsicum.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread some tomato ketchup on a kulcha.
- Sprinkle some onion – capsicum mixture.
- Grate paneer finely, directly over the kulcha.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Dot with salted butter at 3-4 points.
- Keep in a hot oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut into four pieces. Serve hot.