Mixed Fruit Punch
- Sugar 2 cups
- 1 cup strong black tea
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp ginger juice
- 16 cups water
- Cherries for decoration
- Dissolve the sugar in 1 cup water, bring to a boil, and keep a side.
- Mix all the juices, add sugar solution and water.
- Chill for two or three hours.
- Drop a cherry in each glass while serving.
- You can make ice cubes in advance and put them in plastic has store them in the freezer.
- Always put ice in glass before pouring the ingredients, so tharon drink is chilled while it is poured.
- Sugar does not dissolve as easily in alcohol as in water. A dash of water on the sugar before adding the liquor will help.
- Drinks with fruit juices must be shaken vigorously before serving Clear drinks like gimlets should be stirred; drinks with soda must be stirred gently.
- For good effect when using fruit peel, rub rim of glass with it, press it to spray the aromatic oils onto the surface of the drink and then drop it into the glass.
- When using tinned fruit juices, remember that they might be already sweetened.
- To frost a glass, rub rim with lemon peel or orange peel and then dip the glass in a quarter inch of castor sugar.