Paneer Korma with Pineapple
- 1 cup shelled peas
- 2 slices of tinned pineapple – chopped finely
- 2 carrots cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 4-5 french beans – cut into small diagonal pieces
- 250 gms paneer – cut into small cubes
- 2 onions – chopped finely
- 1/2 cup beaten curd
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 4 tsp khus-khus (poppy seeds)
- 2 whole dry red chillies
- 1/2″ piece ginger
- 3-4 flakes garlic
- 1/4 tsp haldi (turmeric) powder
- 2 tsp dhania saboot (coriander seeds)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Grind coconut, khus-khus, red chillies, ginger, garlic and dhania together to a paste. Add haldi.
- Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till onions turn brown.
- Add the above paste. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add french beans, peas and carrots. Stir for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water. Cook covered till vegetables are done and water dries up. Add paneer and pineapple.
- Blend in curds and salt. Mix, stirring continuously till curd dries up. Add garam masala.
- Serve sprinkled with grated paneer & chopped coriander.