Saucy Lime Potatoes Potatoes/Aloo Recipe
Another instant and very appetizing preparation
- 6 largish potatoes or about 500 grams small, round potato boiled, peeled, and cubed.
- 2 tablespoons butter, preferably unsalted
- 1/2 -3/4 teaspoons black pepper, preferably freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1-2 green chilies, finely chopped (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime Salt to taste
Any heavy-bottomed pan
- Gently melt the butter in the pan
- Add all the ingredients except the potatoes and lime juice. Stir and cook till the fat separates. This takes only a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat each well. Fry 5-7 minutes and longer if you like them crisper.
- Add the lime juice and stir to coat evenly. Cong
- Serves 4.