Tangy Tomato Soup Recipe
A filling soup, delicately flavored with dill (soya) pepper and capsicum.
- ½ kg tomatoes, well washed
- 1 small onion
- 1 small capsicum, de-seeded
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- 1½ cups stock (If you don’t want to use stock, use 2 vegetable or chicken cubes cook with 2 cups water. Chill and use).
- Chop the tomatoes and the capsicum into quarters.
- Put all the ingredients into the container of an electric blender and blend smooth.
- Check seasoning and chill.
- Serve garnished with black pepper, freshly ground.
- Makes 4 small servings.