Time saving tips for easy Cooking
- Keep each and every ingredients required for cooking near you while cooking. For example oil, spices, vegetables etc. and time to time do keep a check on the stock of spices, ginger, garlic etc
- Go for multiple burners’ gas stove as it saves time while cooking many dishes at a time.
- Use a pressure cooker to cook pulses and rice to save time.
- Sock pulses such Rajmah (Kidney bean), Kale Chane(Black gram), Safed Chane(White gram) in water overnight to save boiling time.
- Always plan menu for a week especially for working days for hassle free cooking.