Garlic Coconut Chutney, लहसुन और नारियल की चटनी
This is dry chutney that keeps well. Apart from enjoying with your meals, it has been known to make a quick sandwich. Also, you might try adding it to a meat or vegetable preparation.
- 2 coconuts
- 2 pods garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Salt and chillies to taste
- An electric blender or a grinding stone( a tava)
- Grate the flesh from the coconuts and brown it lightly on the tava.
- Grind together the coconut with all the rest of the ingredients.Pour out in a glass jar.