“Orange Marmalade”, “संतरे का मुरब्बा”
6 large oranges
1 ½ kg Sugar
Juice of 2 lemons
- Wash the oranges and lemon thoroughly.
- Peel oranges and slice the peel very thin and pour salted water over the peel and allow to stand overnight.
- Next morning drain out water from orange peel and squeeze out all the bitterness.
- Cut orange flakes fine and remove the seeds.
- Take a heavy steel pan and pour peel into it then add water to the peel and cook till tender.
- Now, add pulp of oranges and sugar and cook on strong heat stir constantly until the fruit is very soft.
- Then, add lemon juice and stir well.
- After it pour mixture hot into jars and allow cool.
- Store in a refrigerator.