Lime-Honey Fruit Salad
1 teaspoon cornstarch 1/4 cup lime juice 1/4 cup honey 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds 3 medium gala or Red Delicious apples, cubed 2 medium pears, cubed 2 cups seedless red grapes 2 cups green grapes
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and lime juice until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds and stir.
- Cook 15 seconds longer; stir. Stir in honey and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears and grapes.
- Pour dressing over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3/4 cup: 96 calories, O fat (0 saturated fat), o cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.