Extreme Green Salad
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, finely sliced into half-moons
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 lime (or orange if you prefer a sweeter dressing), juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- black pepper, to taste
- Place all the salad ingredients, except the sesame seeds, into a large bowl or platter.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.