How to make Palak Soup Recipe, Spinach Soup Recipe
Fresh and Healthy Palak Soup Recipe
Spinach/Palak soup is very rich source of iron and having very low calories. Which good for health. If you have low iron you can go for this soup. This is not a favorite soup of kids like tomato soup and hot & sour soup but is a super food. Making of Palak soup at home is very easy and in winters Palak/Spinach is available very easily. It takes almost 20 to 25 minutes to prepare and cook this soup. You can prepare this soup only with few ingredients. After cooking we serve it by sprinkling pepper which give it a tangy twist.
Ingredients for how to make Healthy Spinach Soup
- 500 gm Palak (Spinach)
- 1 medium sized onion(pyaz)
- 2 tbsp corn flour(makki ka atta)
- Salt to taste(namak)
- Pepper(kali mirch)
Method for how to cook Creamy Spinach Soup
- First clean, wash and chop Palak/Spinach, slice the onion, Pressure cook the two together. Put in the mixer and make a smooth paste.
- Mix the corn flour in a little water, add it to the Palak Paste, add required amount of water to make the right consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, bring to a boil, and boil for two minutes.
- Serve with a blob of cream in each bowl.